This post may contain affiliate links, meaning if you click on a link and purchase something I may receive a commission at no extra cost to you.
Not long ago, a precious life departed this earth. She had a kind, gentle, caring soul that left a multi-generational legacy of God’s grace. While she wasn’t ours to keep, the life lessons she taught us are ours to pass on.
10 Life Lessons From A Godly Woman
1. Laugh often at silly things.
2. You’ve got your whole life to keep the house clean – don’t miss the precious moments today because you are too busy scrubbing the floors.
3. Be willing to try new things.
4. Kids are meant to be kids – let them run around, play in the dirt, and even scuff their knees from time to time.
5. When in doubt, talk about food.
6. Give long, firm hugs often.
7. Always be caring and kind to others.
8. Remember the value of perseverance and patience.
9. Keep your hope and faith in God.
10. Be like a butterfly, gently sharing your beauty and grace wherever you land.
What about you? What life lessons have the Godly women in your life graced you with? I would love to know! Feel free to share them in the comments below…
Pin it for later…
Charm is deceptive, and beauty is fleeting;
but a woman who fears the Lord is to be praised.